Not only is this a fun craft, it gets your Little thinking about what they are thankful for and opens up some really great conversations.
- Empty toilet paper roll
- 5 pieces of different colored construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 piece of orange construction paper
- glue stick
- Cut a feather shape out of each piece of construction paper (about 3 inches long).
- Help your child write (or write for them) something they are thankful for on each feather.
- Glue all the feather together at the bottom to make a “fan.” Glue the feathers to the back of the toilet paper roll to resemble the turkey’s tail.
- Cut a small diamond out of the orange construction paper and fold it in half to make the turkeys beak.
- Glue the googly eyes and beak onto the front of the toilet paper roll to make the turkey’s face.