This little gobbler is an easy and fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving with Littles. Plus, you may have all the supplies at your house!
- Paper Plate with the bottom 1/4 cut off
- Multi-colored tissue paper cut into squares
- Brown construction paper cut into a circle (for the turkey’s head)
- Small triangle cut out of orange construction paper (for the beak)
- 2 googly eyes
- a glue stick
- Have your child glue the tissue paper onto the front of the paper plate however they see fit.
- Glue the head (brown circle) onto the bottom middle portion of the paper plate
- Glue on the googly eyes and beak onto the turkey’s head to make it’s face.