Fall Fun Event at Peacock Road Family Farm
What: Join Lansing Area Littles at Peacock Rd Family Fun for a variety of Fall activities! Meet local families, let your kids play and join in the Lansing Area Littles fun. We’ll have our own area sectioned off so you can mingle with other local families and enjoy a bonfire. We’ll supply s’mores! Check out all the fun below that is included in your admission ticket!
- THE ROLLER SLIDE
- Head to Pork Chop Downs for the Pig Races
- Wagon ride to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Rides
- Barnyard basketball
- Visit with over 100 animals in the Animal Park, including baby animals in the baby barn
- Ride the Train (Hold on to your trinkets, we hear there is a band of thieves hiding in the woods somewhere!)
- Test your skills at the Cowboy Games
- See how fast you can race your duck at the duck races
- Try your target skills at the apple slingshot
- Climb the hay mound
- Hop in the Barrel Train
- Test your hoop skills by playing barnyard basketball
- And much more…
Where: Peacock Road Family Farm
11854 Peacock Road, Laingsburg, MI 48848
When: Sunday October 9th, 10 AM- 12PM
Who: All ages
Group Leader: Amy
How: Purchase your tickets in advance! Space is limited.
Cost: $15 per person. Includes all festivities, private bonfire area and the makings for s’mores. Children under 1 are free.
* This event is sponsored by Peacock Road Family Farm
*Parents/guardians are required to stay with their children at all times. Lansing Area Littles is not a licensed childcare and is not responsible for the well-being of children at our play dates and events.* By attending one of our play dates you understand that pictures and videos are often taken and may appear on our social media channels. If you do not wish for your child’s picture to appear on Lansing Area Littles please inform our group leader when you arrive.
*Refunds will not be given less that 7 days in advance.