Fall Fun Event at Peacock Road Family Farm
What: Join Lansing Area Littles at Peacock Rd Family Fun for a variety of Fall activities! Meet local families, let your kids play and join in the Lansing Area Littles fun. Plus you get a discount from their normal admission fee!
- NEW THIS YEAR – THE ROLLER SLIDE
- Head to Pork Chop Downs for the Pig Races
- Wagon ride to the Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Rides
- Barnyard basketball
- Visit with over 100 animals in the Animal Park, including baby animals in the baby barn
- Ride the Train (Hold on to your trinkets, we hear there is a band of thieves hiding in the woods somewhere!)
- Test your skills at the Cowboy Games
- See how fast you can race your duck at the duck races
- Try your target skills at the apple slingshot
- Climb the hay mound
- Hop in the Barrel Train
- Test your hoop skills by playing barnyard basketball
- And much more…
Where: Peacock Road Family Farm
11854 Peacock Road, Laingsburg, MI 48848
When: Sunday October 17th at 10 AM
Who: All ages
Group Leader: Amy
How: Email email@example.com with the number of people you will be bringing and to secure your spot. When you get to the farm purchase your tickets at the counter (mention Lansing Area Littles for the discounted rate) then meet us at the small pavilion to check in with us. They will point you in the right direction and we will have a sign up!
Cost: $12 (discounted from $15) per person. Includes all festivities. Babies who are not walking are free.